A great drink and a great way to celebrate a birthday. Gotta say I'm blessed with good friends, but really need to spend some time with BFFs MG, MP and AM sans children. When we're together, there are 10 kids there! Ten kids. That's a lot of kids.
But, the kids are so used to each other now that we can sorta hang and let them play until we hear something crash or someone cry.
As we were toasted to my 39th and MPs birthday, I started to feel a bit sad about getting older and not being in a perfect place in my life. Then MGs hubby pointed to his head and said "it's all about how you feel."
"Up here," he said, pointing to his head, "I'm still 18!"
Of course we all laughed at the irony of a 40-year-old man feeling like a teenager (since they act like that half the time). But, he's right. It's a state of mind. I've got to get into a younger person state of mind.
Sunday, February 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment