Do you ever wish you could have do-overs in life? I don't mean for little things that get messed up and have easy fixes. I mean big ones - the major decisions you make in life that sometimes turn out wrong.
If you could go back and change one thing in your life, what would it be? I have a lot of things I wish I did differently, but I guess there is a reason for every path we choose. I have made some major mistakes. But, if I didn't make them, I wouldn't have two wonderful children and a life that is good for me.
So, now as I sit and consider the rest of the year and the rest of my life, I wonder what mistakes I will make along the way. Hope it's not too many.
Monday, February 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment