What is the deal with these gyms that have windows covering an entire wall so the world can watch the people working out?
I guess they make them for the vain people who have buff bods and want to show them off. That's got to be the reason. It could be they're trying to say to everyone driving by "Hey, look. Exercise is great! Look how many people are running on the treadmill! You could be one of them!" So, it's kind of like free advertising, right?
Seriously, if there were machines at my gym that backed up to the wall, I'd probably use them. Does the guy running behind me really need to see my butt as I try to conquer the elliptical machine? I'm sure he'd rather not.
To me, there's nothing over attractive about pumping iron and/or working out. It's sweaty and stinky and really doesn't make people look good. I mean, the end result is good, but the during... not so much. So, put some tint on the windows please and leave it up to the imagination!
Sunday, January 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment