Sunday, January 17, 2010

Boobs

Since December, I've lost about 30 pounds. Some people have said they can see the difference and, I will admit, my pants aren't as tight as they used to be. But do you know what else doesn't fit well anymore? My bra!

I'm happy to lose the weight, but could it have come off my tummy or my butt? Nope. The boobs were the first to go. How unfair is that? It's bad enough we have to deal with them sagging as we get older, but the added slap in the face? It's just cruel.

Now I've got to go out and buy some type of push-up number, I guess. It's not that I'm into having big boobs or whatever. I just want what was there - what I got used to and what fits.

Just yesterday, someone said I need to take a trip to Victoria's Secret. I just laughed. I've never been in there and probably never will visit. I'm not the kind of person who pays more than 20 bucks for a bra.

I'm also not the kind of person who tries on bras or gets measured for them. Boy, would I hate to have that job - measuring a lady for a bra. Doesn't sound fun. But, it's all a part of being a woman, apparently.

So, it's a trade off - lose weight, lose boobs. Well, if it's the price I have to pay, so be it.

No comments:

Post a Comment