For Christmas, I got a wonderful gift from some wonderful women. I am going to get a professional photo session for my daughters with the most awesome photographer. If you read this blog, and you haven't heard of Surprise Photography, do yourself a favor and check it out today. The other woman who got me the gift is one of my BFFs - another fantastic artist who runs TyBro Treasures. (Check that one out too).
Anyway, here are these two beautiful moms who each have two handsome boys and husbands and lives and they've found the time to create their own businesses and be successful doing what they love. I admire them and think the world of them. But, they told me that they think the world of me. That I deserve this wonderful gift, and I don't feel that I do. I guess I should since they're assuring me I do, but I've lived a whole life thinking that I don't deserve such wonderful presents. Maybe it's more than being too humble - maybe it's some type of self-esteem issue. Whatever it is, I need to get over it. Because, if I have gals like this telling me I deserve something, I need to wake up and believe it!
So, thanks H and M for this wonderful gift and for being such fantastic women!
Tuesday, December 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You are a wonderful person! Please know you are absolutely deserving of this gift. I can't wait!
ReplyDelete