It's true. Exercise can be harmful to your health. Well, if you're a lazy sack like me that doesn't want to do it! I started walking on the stupid treadmill. My chiropractor swears it's going to make my back feel better in the long run. So far, the pain is crippling and I can barely walk up the steps when I'm done. Right now, he's on the list of people I want to hurt. But, I really can't blame him. It's been so long since I exercised that just walking a mile seems like a marathon some days. A lot of you get that. For those of you who don't, let me explain. I don't feel good when I exercise. You're like: What? Shut yo' mouth! Yeah, it's true. There are actually millions and millions of people who don't like exercising! I must have my mom's jeans, I mean genes. My dad's one of those guys who gets up at 4 in the morning to go running or do too many push ups or something. So, I got the mush factor. I wish I could eat Doritos for lunch and twice-baked potatoes for dinner. I like refined sugar and bacon and cheese and everything that blocks your arteries and gives you high cholesterol. I loved smoking and still miss it. I have nothing against alcohol. I think addiction to painkillers is overrated. Are you getting the picture here?
So, I walk the darn mile and just want to die. But, I'll keep doing it. Who knows - maybe I'll get up early tomorrow and do a push up too!
Thursday, October 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment