Monday, October 26, 2009

Morning Person?

I posted a few days ago about deciding who I wanted to be. I've gotten no suggestions, but I think I've figured it out on my own. At first, I was thinking "party animal" would be a good thing to be known as, but that's really not something you want your kids to think of when they think of you. So, here's my new one: A Morning Person.

I want to be a morning person. Those people are awesome! They get up and greet the day with a smile and thank God they're alive and blessed. I want to be the kind of woman that gets up and exercises or does some type of activity. I go to sleep too late and love sleeping. I hate getting out of bed. Hate it! I've been that way my whole life. I have a relationship with my snooze button. I wonder how hard it will be to change my ways. Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment