Why is it that every time I open up my web browser or log on to a website, I am greeted by hot young singles in my area? Really? Do I need to see this lady's boobs hanging out of her shirt every time I check my e-mail? It's never a hot guy. Of course not. Why? Because women are not on the computer looking for men. Women are too busy ordering magazines online for their daughter's Girl Scout troop or playing games on Facebook or looking up slow-cooker recipes in an attempt to make their lives easier. Well, some women do that. It's men who are online looking for hot chicks. And you have to shove the hot chicks right in their faces because men wouldn't know where to look for something unless it was sitting in their lap!
My problem is my kids. I don't care if I stumble upon some cleavage when browsing the web, but do my kids have to see that? It's not like I'm on a sleazy site. It's my darn e-mail for crying out loud! No wonder our girls are growing up too fast. Life is like a Hooters commercial. Just yesterday, Caty and I were watching a cake decorating show on Food Network and on comes a commercial for birth control. It's the middle of the day! It's a show about cake! I don't want to have to explain the nuva ring to my 7 year old who doesn't know what sex is and thinks babies come from mommy without daddy's involvement!
I guess I could ban television and computers from my home. Maybe the Amish are onto something.
Sunday, October 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment