Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Step away from the candy
Tonight, my girls went trick-or-treating at their dad's job and came home with "a ton" of candy. Well, it might not be a ton, but it's a lot. And it's not that crappy candy like sweetarts and nerds. It's the good stuff - chocolate and swedish fish and twizzlers. It's right next to me. I can just reach out and touch it. I can smell it. I am trying not to look at it, but it looks so lonely just sitting there in that horrible plastic bag. And, I don't need my kids waking up in the morning and thinking they can have kit kats for breakfast! Hmm. i guess I could just hide the bags, right? But, then if I put them in the pantry, the chocolate might melt and get all over the place. No, I won't eat it. I won't. I don't care that the kids are sleeping and they would never find out. I'm not touching it. Gosh, I wish I had someone here to take it away and smack some sense into me! Freakin' Halloween!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment