Friday, October 23, 2009

Hit a snag

A bump in the road, you might say. This whole getting healthy and being a better person thing just doesn't seem to be working out. I might need some help, an intervention of sorts. I really didn't have much to eat today and by the time I took my oldest to a Halloween party, I was starving. So, my dinner consisted of blue cotton candy and a cupcake. Hey, I washed it down with DIET iced tea. I totally get why it's nearly impossible to eat well when you're on the go. It's way easier to eat a Sonic chili cheese Fritos wrap when you're driving than it is to eat a salad. You'd need a fork for that, which means you'd have to take your hands off the wheel which is just not safe. So, I am promoting safe driving, people. You think about that the next time you're peeling an orange at a stop light and someone's whizzing by you with a french fry in hand! We're doing it for the good of our country. We are patriots!

No comments:

Post a Comment