Saturday, October 24, 2009
Vice
I need a new addiction. It has been nearly 2 years since I quit smoking and I miss it. I know it was a horrible habit and even had a lung function test to ensure I didn't cause permanent damage (all clear). But, man, sometimes I could really go for one, you know? I'm sure I wouldn't take it up again since I can't afford to pay $8 for a pack. Loosies must be up to a dollar by now! I don't really drink, even though I always wanted to be one of those people that comes home from a hard day of work and walks right over to those crystal decanters and pours herself a glass of bourbon or something. Hmm. Maybe that could be my thing? Nah, I'm one of those people that has to smoke when I drink, so drinking is out. Lately, my thing has been sunflower seeds. I don't know why. I started with a handful and now I can finish an entire bag! What is up with this oral fixation? Maybe I should get myself a pacifier.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment