Thursday, November 5, 2009

Downhill

Friends, things are going downhill fast. I am no longer making progress. I don't even blame it on the Halloween candy. I've got to do something because I'm starting to get into a funk, a lull, a bad place where I don't have the ambition or energy to do anything! I was feeling good for a while there, but then little things happen and I make them much bigger than I should.

I've got to get it back - the momentum - before it starts getting colder and I crawl into the cave that surrounds many of us during the cold winter months. I feel it creeping over me already. I just want to put on a pair of socks, drink some hot chocolate and sit on the couch. Oh no - what should I do? Eat a carrot? Run outside and let the chilly morning air smack some sense into me? I think I'll go sit on the couch and think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment