Wednesday, November 11, 2009

That kind of day

Did you ever have one of those days where, after a while, you just throw up your hands and say "I just don't give a $h*t!"? I've had a couple of those days lately - the kind where things just don't go your way and you start to lose your faith in everything and everyone around you. Those aren't good days. Right now, my house is a disaster area and you know what? I don't give a poop. My laundry is folded and sitting there waiting to be put away. I have an article that was due yesterday and I'm nowhere near finished. Every little thing that could break or stop working or give me a hard time - well, it does it just when I need it not to. And, again, I don't give a poop. Sorry. I'm supposed to be having a go-getter attitude. I'm supposed to be having more patience and not procrastinating. I'm supposed to have a new look at life. It's just been that kind of day. Tomorrow will be better - or else!

No comments:

Post a Comment