Tomorrow's the big day - Thanksgiving. It's the time of year when people start to talk about what they're really thankful for. To me, that's like waiting until Valentine's Day to tell someone how much you love them.
I am thankful every day.
I am thankful that I wake up and that my kids do too, even though I'm so not a morning person (and they aren't too chipper in the a.m. either!)
I'm thankful when the bus driver is on time and when my car starts and gets me to my destination.
I'm thankful I have great friends that I like spending time with, but don't have to talk to every day for them to know how much they mean to me.
I'm thankful that my parents and sisters love me and put up with me even though I'm not the best daughter/sister I should be.
I'm thankful that my kids save their bad behavior for me and their best behavior for school.
I'm thankful that there is heat in my house, a dial tone on the phone, and cable service for me to watch TV and use the Internet!
I'm thankful that I am free, yet protected by a country I love.
I'm thankful that God is the most important, influential and powerful being in my life.
Happy Thanksgiving!
Wednesday, November 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment